53% Shrinkage 45mic Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls For Heat
1. Product Description Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
-- PVC Shrink Film is a type of shrink film used for various
applications. The term PVC stands for Polyvinyl Chloride. It is the
third most used plastic in the world. One of the most common
applications of this film is rolls which are called PVC Shrink Film
-- PVC is a high-density film that shrinks at low-temperature
ranges. The most commonly used shrink sleeve material for the
market. It has excellent shrinkage rates, clarity, print quality,
and a wide range of both shrink temperatures and shrinks ratios.PVC
also has high impact strength for extra weather resistance. This
scuff resistant shrink sleeve material has the lowest cost.
2. Specifications Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
1) Thickness: 30-70 mic
2) Width: 200-1200mm
3) TD: 45%-52% MD:0-4%
5) No of Joint Seam: No more than 1
3. Technical Data Sheet Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
|NO.||Properties||Unit||Test Standard||Test Method|
|1||Width||mm||(Order Sheet standard)0-3||---|
|2||Thickness Max tolerance||%||±12%||ASTM D 374|
|3||Tensile Strength||MD||N/mm2||≥42||ASTM D 882|
|TD||N/mm2||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|4||Elongation at Break||MD||%||≥70||ASTM D 882|
|TD||%||≥50||ASTM D 882|
|5||Shrinkage||MD||%||Order Sheet standard±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|(100°C,8 Seconds)||TD||%||Order Sheet standard ±2.5||ASTM D 1204|
|6||Friction Coeffcient||---||≤0.5||ASTM D 1894E|
4. Features Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
Blowing, high clarity and shrink rates at the transverse direction,
well-distributed thickness, anti-static treatment for increasing
printing and labeling speed.
1) Suitable for a broad range of applications: tamper evident
seals, Pre-forms, and full body sleeve labels.
2) Low shrink initiation temperature.
3) Long shell life at recommended storage temperatures
4) Excellent for printing high-quality graphics.
5) Ideal for high-speed applications.
6) Can be printed without surface treatment.
7) Lighter and more cost efficient than traditional packaging.
5. More Details Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
|Item||PVC shrink film for water bottle shrink sleeve|
|Usage||Our PVC shrink film is suitable for beverage labels|
|2. Highly impact resistant|
|3.Excellent to machine printing|
|4.NO wrinkles after printing|
|5.NO more than one joint seam|
|Thickness||Our regular size is 38mic,40mic,45mic,47mic,50mic,60mic|
|But we can meet customer's order|
|Can meet customer's order|
|Heat shrinkage MD||0-3%|
|Heat shrinkage TD||>50%|
|Packing||Delivered in rolls for automatic machines application or per unit
for manual application|
6. Application Of Shrink PVC Labels Film Rolls
The PVC shrink films are used for labeling and packing products in
1) Food & beverage industries: Mineral Water, Soft Drinks,
Liquors, Pickles, Jams, Jellies, Fruit
2) Juices, Tea, Coffee, Spices, Ghee, Edible Oils etc. in Bottles /
Cans / Jars
3) Printing & Packaging industries
4) Cosmetic & Toiletry industries: Powder, Perfume, Hair Oil,
Shampoo etc. in bottles & jars
5) Pharmaceutical industries: Liquid Bottles, Tablet/Powder,
Containers & Jars
6) Electrical industries: for bus bar application and insulation
7) Stationery & Writing instrument industries
7. Package For PVC Shrink film
Our package is careful enough to avoid the damage of both end of
Our package is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough
handling during the long-distance transportation over the sea.
We have stick stamp about product details on each pallet.
Roll length less than 3000 meters: 6 rolls for each wooden pallet.
Roll length between 3000 meters to 5000 meters: Suspension type
Q: 1. Can I have a sample order?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q: 2. What is the lead time?
A: Sample needs 2-3 days prepared; mass production time needs 15-20
Q: 3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A: Our MOQ is 1Tons;
Sea Port: Wuhan/Shanghai
Q: 4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to
A: We usually ship by LCL or FCL by sea or air shipment.
The delivery time according to your quantity.
Q: 5. What information should I let you know if I want to get a
A: The external size of your products(Thickness x Width x Length)